Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.

Lord of the Rings Polystoned auf Facebook Polystoned auf Instagram
Aktueller
Shopping-Tipp:
InArt DUNE 1/6
Paul Atreides
 Shopping-Tipp
Einkaufen: Sideshow | Weta | Ebay
Amazon | Gentle Giant
DarkSide CollectiblesG Heroes XM Studios Sideshow Collectibles Amazon

Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 3 Bewertungen - 2.67 im Durchschnitt
1/4 Statue - THE MERCILESS
22.05.2021, 12:18
Beitrag #1
XM Studios News

- Day 19 -

"Day 19 of #XM2021: How can the world’s greatest heroes stop a horde of deadly beings that appear to be powerful, nightmare versions of familiar figures?

The Merciless 1:4 DC Premium Collectibles Coming Soon."

[Bild: 187226908_289148810442mkcv.jpg]

Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
22.05.2021, 19:40
Beitrag #2
RE: 1/4 Statue - THE MERCILESS
Ich hoffe es ist die Thron Variante die sie bei der 1:6 hatten. 1grin
23.06.2021, 15:20
Beitrag #3
XM Studios News

"COMING SOON: "The helmet showed me that my codes and rules were naive. That all that truly mattered was victory. And now I will finally take it for myself". Bruce Wayne is #TheMerciless.

The Merciless (Dark Nights: Metal Series) 1:4 Scale is Coming Soon."

[Bild: viewprotztfilepicturem1kyh.jpg]

23.06.2021, 18:02
Beitrag #4
Oh ja sehr schön. Woo1
29.10.2021, 13:09
Beitrag #5
XM Studios News

"Presenting the next in line from XM’s DC Comics Dark Nights: Metal Line 1:4 scale premium collectibles line, THE MERCILESS Ver A and Ver B (XM Exclusive) are COMING SOON!"

[Bild: 01_po-coming-soon_2rzkfn.jpg]

29.10.2021, 14:57 (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 29.10.2021 14:59 von GrumpyBear.)
Beitrag #6
XM Studios News

"Presenting the next in line from XM’s DC Comics Dark Nights: Metal Line 1:4 scale premium collectibles line, THE MERCILESS! “My whole life, I had been afraid of doing what I knew needed to be done. Afraid to give all of myself to the battle. The helmet showed me that my codes and rules were naive. That all that truly mattered was victory. And now I would finally take it for myself.”

The Merciless is depicted sitting atop his throne, a war god, a ruler, and one of The Dark Knights led by The Batman Who Laughs. The Batman from Earth -12, thinking that he lost Wonder Woman, the woman he loved at the hands of God of War, Ares, abandons his moral code. Devastated and enraged, consumed by vengeance, Bruce dons on Ares’ helmet, corrupting his mind, turning him into The Merciless. In this art statue collectible, The Merciless an imposing iron-willed figure, sits on his throne, armed with the Godkiller sword. He can be seen ruminating over the portrait of Diana carved in stone, worn around the edges from the number of times he has looked upon this keepsake.

The Merciless comes in 2 versions, each spotting a colour variation of his armour. Ver A features the blue armour while Ver B features the red colour variation, which is also the first and initial colour scheme created by Riccardo Federici (Riccardo designed the concept for The Merciless in the Dark Nights: Metal comics. He also designed The Merciless concept for this piece). 2 Head-sculpt and 2 right arm switch-out allows collectors to display The Merciless in all his imposing glory, clad in heavy battle worn Ares’ helmet, or an unmasked Bruce, holding on to a keepsake portrait of his lover."

[Bild: 1k7jxg.jpg]

29 Pictures:

29.10.2021, 14:58
Beitrag #7
XM Studios News

"Presenting the next in line from XM’s DC Comics Dark Nights: Metal Line 1:4 scale premium collectibles line, THE MERCILESS! “My whole life, I had been afraid of doing what I knew needed to be done. Afraid to give all of myself to the battle. The helmet showed me that my codes and rules were naive. That all that truly mattered was victory. And now I would finally take it for myself.”

The Merciless is depicted sitting atop his throne, a war god, a ruler, and one of The Dark Knights led by The Batman Who Laughs. The Batman from Earth -12, thinking that he lost Wonder Woman, the woman he loved at the hands of God of War, Ares, abandons his moral code. Devastated and enraged, consumed by vengeance, Bruce dons on Ares’ helmet, corrupting his mind, turning him into The Merciless. In this art statue collectible, The Merciless an imposing iron-willed figure, sits on his throne, armed with the Godkiller sword. He can be seen ruminating over the portrait of Diana carved in stone, worn around the edges from the number of times he has looked upon this keepsake.

The Merciless comes in 2 versions, each spotting a colour variation of his armour. Ver A features the blue armour while Ver B features the red colour variation, which is also the first and initial colour scheme created by Riccardo Federici (Riccardo designed the concept for The Merciless in the Dark Nights: Metal comics. He also designed The Merciless concept for this piece). 2 Head-sculpt and 2 right arm switch-out allows collectors to display The Merciless in all his imposing glory, clad in heavy battle worn Ares’ helmet, or an unmasked Bruce, holding on to a keepsake portrait of his lover."

[Bild: 1ifkng.jpg]

29 Pictures:
29.10.2021, 16:13
Beitrag #8
Jetzt also doch auch noch Repaints / Farbvarianten. Eingeschnappt Ich dachte, sowas macht XM niemals nicht. 1grin Aber die max. Limitierung auf 999 ist ja auch längst Geschichte. Und was interessiert schon das Geschwätz von gestern, wenn es um die heilige Gewinnmaximierung geht.
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | Startseite | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation | Cookie-Einstellungen | Datenschutzerklärung

Polystoned-Shops: Sideshow | Toy-Palace | Amazon.de | DarkSide Collectibles | XM Studios Europe