Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.

Lord of the Rings Polystoned auf Facebook Polystoned auf Instagram
Aktueller
Shopping-Tipp:
InArt DUNE 1/6
Paul Atreides
 Shopping-Tipp
Einkaufen: Sideshow | Weta | Ebay
Amazon | Gentle Giant
DarkSide CollectiblesG Heroes XM Studios Sideshow Collectibles Amazon

Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertungen - 5 im Durchschnitt
A Big Hello from Imaginarium Art
30.10.2015, 19:42
Beitrag #11
RE: A Big Hello from Imaginarium Art
A BIG welcome Danny!

I am already a big fan of your work without having any statue to date... Doppeldaumen

Can you tell what (or at least how many) 1/4 scale movie statues you are planning to release the next years? I love your Hulkbuster... needs some companions... Keule

[Bild: pd-fb-468.png]
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
30.10.2015, 20:50
Beitrag #12
A warm welcome from me too, Danny.
And yes, a lot of us have a look of your products since months.
So feel free to write down all infos you want to share with us. Its a pleasure to have you here on board Bier

Lost in Moria.....
30.10.2015, 21:19
Beitrag #13
(30.10.2015 19:42)Buzzie schrieb:  A BIG welcome Danny!

I am already a big fan of your work without having any statue to date... Doppeldaumen

Can you tell what (or at least how many) 1/4 scale movie statues you are planning to release the next years? I love your Hulkbuster... needs some companions... Keule

Hi! we are going to have Mark 45, Mark 43 Battle Damaged, Vision till date, planning to have Hulk to fight with Hulkbuster. Till date, we have not found a suitable artist for Hulk, but in the planning.

Thanks!!
30.10.2015, 21:22
Beitrag #14
(30.10.2015 20:50)Angmarstar schrieb:  A warm welcome from me too, Danny.
And yes, a lot of us have a look of your products since months.
So feel free to write down all infos you want to share with us. Its a pleasure to have you here on board Bier
Hello, Thank you for your kind words. We work hard because of fans like all of you. Your support for us is what keep Imaginarium Art going.

Zunge1
30.10.2015, 22:40
Beitrag #15
It is a true honor to have you here, between us collectors and fans. We are looking forward to your upcoming products. Welcome on board Danny Winke

[Bild: 70127075-e86a-44cf-bpzjxe.jpeg]
30.10.2015, 23:29
Beitrag #16
(30.10.2015 21:19)IA CS schrieb:  
(30.10.2015 19:42)Buzzie schrieb:  A BIG welcome Danny!

Hi! we are going to have Mark 45, Mark 43 Battle Damaged, Vision till date, planning to have Hulk to fight with Hulkbuster. Till date, we have not found a suitable artist for Hulk, but in the planning.

Thanks!!

Thor would be great.. or Black Widow... but human faces are very difficult to capture...
Looking forward to your Hulk variant! Still very pleased with my Sideshow Maquette to face the Buster.

[Bild: pd-fb-468.png]
31.10.2015, 23:00
Beitrag #17
Thank you Danny!

[Bild: expanded_universe.jpg]
Webseite des Benutzers besuchen Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
04.11.2015, 17:48 (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 15.11.2015 09:26 von Silver Surfer.)
Beitrag #18
Iron Man Helmets - Life Size Replicas
Hello Fans,

We happened to come across this video about our helmets in youtube.

It was great, and hope you guys like it too

enjoy!

13.11.2015, 21:39
Beitrag #19

Something's brewing. Something evil. Something that will give you hell.

[Bild: jhyir6hv.jpg]
(Pic By Imaginarium Art)

Sieht aus wie Mephisto ....

[Bild: 70127075-e86a-44cf-bpzjxe.jpeg]
14.11.2015, 05:53
Beitrag #20
(30.10.2015 21:19)IA CS schrieb:  Till date, we have not found a suitable artist for Hulk, but in the planning.

What about K.A Kim?? 1Winknew
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | Startseite | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation | Cookie-Einstellungen | Datenschutzerklärung

Polystoned-Shops: Sideshow | Toy-Palace | Amazon.de | DarkSide Collectibles | XM Studios Europe