Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.

Lord of the Rings Polystoned auf Facebook Polystoned auf Instagram
Aktueller
Shopping-Tipp:
InArt DUNE 1/6
Paul Atreides
 Shopping-Tipp
Einkaufen: Sideshow | Weta | Ebay
Amazon | Gentle Giant
DarkSide CollectiblesG Heroes XM Studios Sideshow Collectibles Amazon

Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Metal Gear Solid: Solid Snake 1/4 Scale Statue
02.09.2017, 15:25
Beitrag #11
RE: Metal Gear Solid: Solid Snake 1/4 Scale Statue
Lass dich überraschen was als nächstes aus der Reihe kommt. Ich mache gleich ein Thread dazu auf. Bin mir sicher, dass du nicht enttäuscht sein wirst. 1Winknew
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
02.09.2017, 20:44
Beitrag #12
Die negative Kritik der meisten Sammler auf Facebook wurden erhört und es kommen wieder Änderungen. Die PO geht zwar mit den alten Bildern am Dienstag los, aber es wird Änderungen geben und durch den Prozess geht man auch von einer Verschiebung des Releases aus.

Zitat:Socom + thinner arms + no mullet. Thoughts?
[Bild: 21232086_183786847956i3sa5.jpg]
Pic by Alex Davis
02.09.2017, 20:59
Beitrag #13
Zitat:Alex Davis:
Hey guys - pretty crazy 24 hours yeah? Well, that's not going to stop just yet. Snake feedback has me thinking outside the (cardboard) box on his launch and we plan to have Snake's launch go down like this:

Quick recap - changes I've shown today are:
A) Paint scheme
B) SOCOM gun change
C) Thinner arms
D) MGS1 no mullet head

All the above are just mock ups and have to be approved.

So with that in mind, we now plan to still go ahead with Snake's launch this coming Tuesday, but only have it last for 3 days (ending during the Friday Q and A).

Then, with the assumption that we get the changes approved, we make the physical changes of the above A, B, C and D and then continue the remaining 11 days of the usual 14 day window at a later time with a second launch.

That way, people who wanted to see the physical changes before committing, can see it at the second launch.

What does that mean for the product numbers? Well, low numbers are still given on a first come first served basis for the first launch. Once the first launch is finished (after 3 days), we'll stop taking preorders and actually not accept any wait lists. Then NYCC 4 days - will slot in next. Then the second launch will continue the numbers after that - all sequentially.

I'd just like to reiterate that the tweaks and mocks up made today still need to go through approval.

Hopefully, you guys are happy with this new launch plan - would love to hear feedback!
04.09.2017, 13:09
Beitrag #14
Zitat:Alex Davis:

Hey guys - so we've been hard at work finishing the Snake change proposal as highlighted in the Collector's Club and was about to submit it to the licensor. One thing I didn't realise until now, is that it's a holiday in the US on Monday (today). That means I can't get any confirmation from Konami on any changes until AFTER tomorrow's launch. I had hoped that I would have had confirmation on any changes before. The holiday has put a spanners in the works.

As a result, we will delay the launch until we know with confidence on whether the changes have been approved or rejected so that people can preorder with a clear understanding on what the final product would look like.

I would not want anyone ordering with the assumption that the changes will happen, only to find out that it wont be changed.

For your reference - things that we've looked into are: SOCOM gun, reduced muscle bulkiness on arms a little, paint scheme and hair.

Also, for the stealth camouflage version, we are now working on a neon green version as well and are looking into allowing you to choose the version you want yourself. Of course, this is also subject to Konami approval.

In the mean time, I will keep you guys informed the moment we have any news. I hope you can understand my decision and I appreciate your understanding. I apologise that there has been a lot of back and forth - your feedback needed to be listened to and tried our best to turn around as quick as possible. Thanks guys.
04.09.2017, 20:24
Beitrag #15
Na die Informationspolitik von First4 finde ich sehr gelungen. Hier weiß jeder Fan woran er ist.
Da müssen wir dann wohl noch 2-3 Tage warten bis geordert werden kann.
04.09.2017, 21:13
Beitrag #16
Die paar Tage kriegen wir auch noch rum.

Die Informationspolitik ist 1A bei denen. Dafür sind sie bekannt.
05.09.2017, 10:53 (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 05.09.2017 10:55 von shopas.)
Beitrag #17
[Bild: 30276659jd.jpg]

Quelle: Facebook; Walter Glipe

->SHOP(as)<-
Follow me on Instagram: Picsbyshopas

[Bild: pmv6ie9a.jpg]
05.09.2017, 15:02
Beitrag #18
Seit ich das Bild heute morgen gesehen habe, überlege ich schon die Twin Snakes Edition zu bestellen. Inkl Versand käme man da auf 1040$. :/
07.09.2017, 18:51
Beitrag #19
Ein dritter Kopf kommt nun dazu:

[Bild: 21430256_184253657242x3lb6.jpg]
[Bild: 21314301_184250260909auy9a.jpg]
Pics by Alex Davis
07.09.2017, 19:11
Beitrag #20
Ach cool, nur was ist da anders? Die Nase oder wegen den Haaren?
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | Startseite | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation | Cookie-Einstellungen | Datenschutzerklärung

Polystoned-Shops: Sideshow | Toy-Palace | Amazon.de | DarkSide Collectibles | XM Studios Europe