Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.

Lord of the Rings Polystoned auf Facebook Polystoned auf Instagram
Aktueller
Shopping-Tipp:
InArt DUNE 1/6
Paul Atreides
 Shopping-Tipp
Einkaufen: Sideshow | Weta | Ebay
Amazon | Gentle Giant
DarkSide CollectiblesG Heroes XM Studios Sideshow Collectibles Amazon

Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
[XM Studios] License Neo-Apocalypse
25.09.2023, 12:33
Beitrag #11
RE: [XM Studios] License Neo-Apocalypse
XM Studios News

The backstory of Mistress Pestilence is now available on the Neo-Apocalypse website. The Four Horsemen are a group of sentient beings who fought for their independence and declared humankind to be unfit to inhabit the planet. Discover what would drive Isaac to take on the moniker of Death, Supreme Judicator of The Four Horsemen! Read the first entry log here.

~~~~~~~~~

Here is an excerpt...

"My excitement simply cannot be contained. One would assume that returning to where my enslavement began as a pleasure series would bring back memories worth burying deep, however I cannot help but disagree. In fact, I wait patiently as we gain territory. I dream of making my way back to The Boudoir in order to revisit where my story begins." Read more on Logs of Pestilence.

~~~~~~~~~

This is a first log entry in a long string of regular updates that will provide a clearer understanding of the motivation and purpose of the main characters that makes the Neo-Apocalypse universe! Learn more about Neo-Apocalypse here.

Creative Direction, Design and Writing by Marco Plouffe of Keos Masons Branding & Graphic Design (Art Direction and Artworks) by St?phane Faure (Beesub). Collectibles Production by XM Studios.

[Bild: 379319735_10161353008yvdye.jpg]

Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
14.10.2023, 14:42
Beitrag #12
XM Studios News

The backstory of Maverick Famine is now available on the Neo-Apocalypse website. The Four Horsemen are a group of sentient beings who fought for their independence and declared humankind to be unfit to inhabit the planet. Read more here.

~~~~~~~~~

Here is an excerpt...

-//// TRANSMISSION CORRUPTED ////-

Read more on Logs of Famine.

~~~~~~~~~

This is the next log entry in a long string of regular updates that will provide a clearer understanding of the motivation and purpose of the main characters that makes the Neo-Apocalypse universe! Learn more about Neo-Apocalypse here.

Creative Direction, Design and Writing by Marco Plouffe of Keos Masons Branding & Graphic Design (Art Direction and Artworks) by St?phane Faure (Beesub). Collectibles Production by XM Studios.

[Bild: 387148864_65383243685fnen5.jpg]

30.10.2023, 13:54
Beitrag #13
XM Studios News

The backstory of Archangel Gabriella is now available on the Neo-Apocalypse website. The Archangels are an elite soldier division made by the might of the remaining human nations, they are defenders of mankind and the last hope of humanity. Discover Gabriella's past and her current dilemmas! Read more here.

~~~~~~~~~

Here is an excerpt...

"I've always told myself that I need to trust the people caring for me. If I do, I won’t be led astray from the right path. I turned a blind eye every time something didn't feel right. I told myself I must keep faith in the system, keep faith that it would always lead to the light. But where has it actually led me? Countless, preventable deaths... And for the first time, it's absolutely clear what I must do... "

Read more on Logs of Gabriella.

~~~~~~~~~

This is the next log entry in a long string of regular updates that will provide a clearer understanding of the motivation and purpose of the main characters that makes the Neo-Apocalypse universe! Learn more about Neo-Apocalypse here.

Creative Direction, Design and Writing by Marco Plouffe of Keos Masons Branding & Graphic Design (Art Direction and Artworks) by Stéphane Faure (Beesub). Collectibles Production by XM Studios.

[Bild: 396492621_66310998259afech.jpg]

08.11.2023, 09:41
Beitrag #14
XM Studios News

The backstory of Commander War is now available on the Neo-Apocalypse website. The Four Horsemen are a group of sentient beings who fought for their independence and declared humankind to be unfit to inhabit the planet. Read more here.

~~~~~~~~~

Here is an excerpt...

"It is with immense pride today that I lay my eyes on this incredible nation that has rapidly expanded since its liberation. The unification between Androidkind is truly remarkable to behold, by virtue of your comradeship and the Hivemind that that binds us all. Nevertheless, it is with great regret that I must adjourn this celebration and speak to the devastating reality that we now face. Times are dire."

Read more on Logs of War.

~~~~~~~~~

Creative Direction, Design and Writing by Marco Plouffe of Keos Masons Branding & Graphic Design (Art Direction and Artworks) by Stephane Faure (Beesub). Collectibles Production by XM Studios.

[Bild: 400358163_66715744552sjd5u.jpg]

Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | Startseite | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation | Cookie-Einstellungen | Datenschutzerklärung

Polystoned-Shops: Sideshow | Toy-Palace | Amazon.de | DarkSide Collectibles | XM Studios Europe