Polystoned - the art of collecting

Normale Version: [Electric Tiki] Dean Yeagle’s Mandy - 1/4 Scale Statue
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Reg:

[Bild: SPJouqj.jpg]

Variant/Ex:

[Bild: iFTXpTK.jpg]

Beide:

[Bild: qsmate.jpg]

Zum Beschaffen:
As for why we don't sell exclusives worldwide that is simple. Electric Tiki is and always has been a "garage" company. I ship these things myself, literally, out of my garage, and with worldwide shipping there is much more chance for damage. And if there is damage we are expected to eat the cost plus the international shipping for exchanges. When you produce as little product as we do, it's just not worth it. We are looking into a company that will drop ship product for us as Sideshow will not be involved in distributing this piece. We've never done that before so we're kind of starting from scratch as far as distribution. There is a chance Diamond and Entertainment Earth may carry it, but at this point we are not sure. If any in the forum have any simple distribution ideas we're open to hearing them.

BTW, Entertainment Earth is on board with distribution with Mandy and they ship worldwide. We're pretty sure Diamond comics will carry her as well.
Finales Produkt:

[Bild: ehcsyab3jhk.jpg]

[Bild: fhu72qnck3y.jpg]

pics by Armored_Berserk / statueforum.com
Wo kann man die denn bestellen?
Referenz-URLs