Polystoned - the art of collecting

Normale Version: Imaginarium Art - Transformers G1 Soundwave
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Seiten: 1 2
Here we go brothers! The long awaited G1 Soundwave from IA, our first and the best (We hope!) statue from G1!!

[Bild: swf9qrb.jpg]

Lets hear what you guys have to say for him …. and we are listening!!
Great Generation 1 concept 1great
I will move this thread to the Sci-Fi Transformers section. We build a subsection for your company -> http://www.polystoned.de/Forum-Imaginarium-Art--186
Looks perfect to me!!
(19.12.2015 17:06)IA CS schrieb: [ -> ]Here we go brothers! The long awaited G1 Soundwave from IA, our first and the best (We hope!) statue from G1!!

I dont hope the best, but one of the best in the G1 line!
Great sculpt overall!
When will start the pre order?
Here are some awesome sketches of Soundwave and his buddies by the artist Daniel Khanna!!!

[Bild: v2ybaffkwxw3.jpg]

[Bild: yk87up154b5s.jpg]

[Bild: 4rmnusxnqzrf.jpg]

[Bild: mtftpxbfyxhc.jpg]

[Bild: nen39e4feaf1.jpg]

[Bild: efnotdnkmbls.jpg]
Hello brothers and sisters!! Here is the latest update for our Soundwave...Hope you like it 1Smile

Great Statue. The more it's getting final the more I like it 1great
I'm excited what more will come (Optimus?, Megatron?...)
Schau mal bei G1 allgemein, da wurde ein release schedule gepostet 1great
(12.02.2016 01:56)tikidodi schrieb: [ -> ]Schau mal bei G1 allgemein, da wurde ein release schedule gepostet 1great

was meinst Du bei G1 allgemein schauen? Den official Thread? Falls ja kenn ich, leider nix über genauere Release Daten und das Devastor Diorama fehlt (hoffe das kommt noch 2016 auch wenn die Hoffnung gering ist)
Seiten: 1 2
Referenz-URLs