Polystoned - the art of collecting

Normale Version: [DC Collectibles] The Joker - Life Size Bust
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.

THE JOKER
~ LIFE SIZE BUST ~

DC Collectibles, the award-winning line of collectibles from DC Entertainment, will celebrate 20 years of toy-making at this year’s American International Toy Fair in New York. To commemorate this milestone anniversary, DC Collectibles revealed huge plans for its 2018 lineup, including several high-profile collaborations such as a life-size bust of The Joker designed by one of Hollywood’s most celebrated special makeup effects artists, Rick Baker.

The Joker Bust by Rick Baker is designed, sculpted and painted by Baker and features the same spine-chilling attention to detail that can be expected from the Academy Award winner.

“DC Collectibles is always seeking out interesting artists from different industries to bring their unique art styles to DC’s popular characters, and we are thrilled to partner with Rick Baker on this sculpture,” explained Jim Fletcher, executive creative director of DC Collectibles. “From the disturbing eyes to the sinister smile, Rick did a masterful job capturing The Joker’s psychotic demeanor.”

“When DC Collectibles approached me about this project, I jumped at the chance to do something with The Joker,” said Baker. “The Joker is one of the most notorious Super-Villains of all time, and I had a blast depicting his twisted and demented personality through this bust. The DC Collectibles team was great to work with and gave me complete creative freedom to bring my version of the character to life.”

[Bild: 6961f435-515e-4945-8uzjjw.jpeg]

[Bild: 8d0d1d5e-c86a-4b83-90gk0l.jpeg]

[Bild: 1b8368f1-201b-41a2-ai6jy1.jpeg]

[Bild: b8de52eb-102d-4e92-9wfkgz.jpeg]

PRODUCT DETAILS

Producer: DC Collectibles
Scale: Life Size
Sculptor: Rick Baker
Price: 1000,00.-$
Edition Size: 200
Release Date: Oktober 2018
Height: 22,5“

Fieses Teil, allein die spitzen Ohren empfinde ich als unpassend..
Referenz-URLs