Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.

Lord of the Rings Polystoned auf Facebook Polystoned auf Instagram
Aktueller
Shopping-Tipp:
InArt DUNE 1/6
Paul Atreides
 Shopping-Tipp
Einkaufen: Sideshow | Weta | Ebay
Amazon | Gentle Giant
DarkSide CollectiblesG Heroes XM Studios Sideshow Collectibles Amazon

Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 3 Bewertungen - 5 im Durchschnitt
Jurassic Park Collectibles
10.12.2016, 10:30
Beitrag #91
RE: Jurassic Park Collectibles
Gefällt mir gut der Kleine!

[Bild: pd-fb-468.png]
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
20.12.2016, 10:37
Beitrag #92
Das wird sicher auch ein sehr feines Collectible...

Zitat:We are proud to announce that we will be working with Mark “Crash” McCreery.

Crash designed the dinosaurs for Jurassic Park and we are proud to announce The Baby Raptors.

We will be producing The Baby Raptors for a 2017 release and they will be 1:1 scale.

Get on our mailing list to stay up to date on all of our Jurassic Park releases.

""We wanted to clarify that we are working direct with Crash. He will be signing plaques for the entire run. This is for the three Baby Raptors pictured in his artwork. They will be presented in the same way our other Stan Winston pieces are displayed.""

[Bild: 15380326_178566915502ggjiw.jpg]
Chronicle FB

[Bild: 15355558_178574449835xjjr1.jpg]
Chronicle FB

[Bild: pd-fb-468.png]
26.12.2016, 20:33
Beitrag #93
Großartig, danke Chronicle kann man in dem Bereich endlich zu vernünftigen Preisen sammeln und sich eine JP JW Collection aufbauen.

Das Nachtsichtgerät von Teil 1 ist auch in der Entstehung! Und wohl eine gewisse Rasierschaumdose:

https://www.facebook.com/chroniclecollec...=3&theater
28.12.2016, 15:18
Beitrag #94
Das Nachtsichtgerät gabs schon im RPF Custom Bereich, der Preis war aber im vierstelligen Bereich, das war mir viel zu teuer, ich hoffe es wird preiswerter. Die Rasierschaumdose habe ich auch von dort 1Smile
Webseite des Benutzers besuchen Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
30.12.2016, 02:21
Beitrag #95
Ja wobei ich sagen muss das Nachtsichtgerät wirkt auch irgendwie ein bisschen wie Spielzeug oder wie siehst du das Andreas?
Also generell meine ich.
30.12.2016, 03:33
Beitrag #96
Cronicle arbeitet jedenfalls mit dem zusammen aus den RPF, die Auflage war glaube ich bei 40 Stück.
Wenn der Preis stimmt werde ich zuschlagen. Ist halt keine Statue sondern ein Technik Gimmick. Ein Koffer dazu wäre ein Traum.
30.12.2016, 03:41
Beitrag #97
Hier mehr Infos

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

Thank you for your interest in the NV Goggles. As noted above, it's taken a couple years to get this one dialed in. That said, I'm pleased to say a lot's been learned with our small initial pre-order run that sold out long ago. Unlike others runs that may be manufactured in one or two materials, the NV goggles are made of everything from fiberglass & cast resin to laser cut acrylic...and that's before we get to the electronics that consist of over 38 individual jacketed/misc solder points.

The lights on the goggles are operated via 2 toggle switches located on the underside of the head unit. 1 activates the 8 green focus lights and the other activates the red running light. No, you can't actually see anything at night with these...hey, people ask! The lights are set up like the majority of all the original props...only the running lights actually do anything. The lenses do not rotate and have no NV capabilities.

The general idea behind the finish on these was to replicate that which we see on screen. When held in hand, I wanted these to look like something one may purchase at auction. Each piece has been finished like a true practical FX prop that one might find on set. The decision was made to leave things asymmetrical here and there as found on the originals so we truly end up with a piece that fits the minds eye of what was seen on screen. I certainly didn't want these to end up looking like a polished toy or something one may get from a mass produced, commercial run. Each piece is unique and has certain characteristics all it's own, just as one would expect with a hand made prop.

I've offered very few of these in the past and this run will not be repeated... They're just too time consuming to complete. This is the last of 'em!

If you'd like to order a set of NV goggles, the price will be 899.00ea. I will not bill for shipping until closer to go time. As your window approaches, I will contact you with a quote; at which time you'll cover shipping. I use US priority mail, Insured. In some cases, Express mail is the same price and I will advise on options.

Now, for my ever popular terms and conditions. Make sure you're certain you understand all my terms before proceeding. They'll also be posted publicly to ensure we all stay friends. After 120 individual runs and thousands of props shipped in my 19 years of prop making, I've found it really helps keep everyone on the same page to spell it all out to the point of redundancy.

Turnaround time on these is 'estimated' and I will discuss the nuances in detail with you at the time of your order. Please keep in mind, delays do and will occur with pieces such as this so patience is key. My goal is to have these final pieces wrapped by the end of the year. While I would not expect any extended delays, it's worth noting that they do happen, just the same. If you have any issues with this at all, I'll kindly thank you for your time now and suggest you move on. The last thing I want is someone trying to flake on me because they've gotten a little impatient and decide they need the funds for something else.

If you've worked with me before, you already know how I handle communication. No news is good news! I do not check in weekly or once a month to say, "It's comin' along!" There's just no point. All the terms are gone through up front (like now) and if anything hits you uncomfortably you should pass this offer by. Now, that's not to say I don't check in, in the event of a delay...I just want to make it clear, I'm not a hand-holder and do not do well with the fragile and/or impatient. Other than that, I'm easy to reach and pretty damned chatty! If you find my brutally honest approach refreshing we'll get along just fine. If anything, I'm trying to repel the aforementioned, fragile pups. Again, my regulars are already dialed in with how I do this sort of thing. I'm just bringing you guys up to speed.

So, there ya have it. I'm officially accepting orders for these final pieces, now. This piece will be custom fabricated for you. I'm taking these on a first come first served basis. If you'd like to discuss this project by phone prior to your order, PM me your #. See, I'm awesome, I'm bringing customer service back!

Hit me back if you're ready to lock a pair down. There are no holds. If I have cash, you have reserved a pair of NV goggles. Overseas guys need to get with me about payment options. PayPal is not an option for some of you due to some of their new rules. Hit me with your location and we'll talk about it. There are always options. I show favoritism to established clients and friends of friends. If you've never ordered from me before, you get to be in the cool kids club, too...once you've got a deal under your belt;-)

Thanks,

Rylo
30.12.2016, 03:41
Beitrag #98
Tongue RE: Jurassic Park Collectibles

03.02.2017, 20:20
Beitrag #99
Bin mal gespannt wann der Breakout-Rex ausgeliefert wird.

Chronicle macht seit ein paar Wochen immer Donnerstags gegen 21 Uhr einen Livechat bei Facebook, dabei werden aktuelle und zukünftige Projekte besprochen bzw. vorgestellt. Letztes Mal wurde dabei auch der Breakout-Rex ausgepackt (Produktionsmodell).

Ich finde diese Chats immer total interessant, gestern konnte man z.B. auch einen Blick hinter die Kulissen bei Chronicle werfen, echt der Hammer was da so rumsteht...Verdutzt

Mein zweites, sicheres Modell von Chronicle wird das große Indominus vs. T-Rex and Blue Diorama sein. 1grin
Es soll im gleichen Maßstab wie der Breakout-Rex sein und was ich bisher gesehen hab wird das Ding echt unglaublich gut.

Hab nur noch keine Ahnung wohin damit...
06.02.2017, 10:28
Beitrag #100
Das Problem kenn ich 1grin
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | Startseite | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation | Cookie-Einstellungen | Datenschutzerklärung

Polystoned-Shops: Sideshow | Toy-Palace | Amazon.de | DarkSide Collectibles | XM Studios Europe