Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.

Lord of the Rings Polystoned auf Facebook Polystoned auf Instagram
Aktueller
Shopping-Tipp:
InArt DUNE 1/6
Paul Atreides
 Shopping-Tipp
Einkaufen: Sideshow | Weta | Ebay
Amazon | Gentle Giant
DarkSide CollectiblesG Heroes XM Studios Sideshow Collectibles Amazon

Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertungen - 3 im Durchschnitt
XM Studios : Coverage STGCC 2018 - September 08-09
14.09.2018, 13:29
Beitrag #101
RE: XM Studios : Coverage STGCC 2018 - September 08-09
Dass in diesem Werbethread "XM" steht, ist mir schon klar. Trotzdem hab ich gedacht, dass ein Besucher einer Messe, sich auch vielleicht mal was anderes da anguckt und fotografiert. Aber falsch gedacht. Schade.
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
14.09.2018, 13:46 (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 14.09.2018 13:47 von GrumpyBear.)
Beitrag #102
(14.09.2018 13:29)Momo schrieb:  Dass in diesem Werbethread "XM" steht, ist mir schon klar. Trotzdem hab ich gedacht, dass ein Besucher einer Messe, sich auch vielleicht mal was anderes da anguckt und fotografiert. Aber falsch gedacht. Schade.

Man kann halt nicht immer richtig liegen im Leben. Bier

Ich habe keine Messe besucht, ich besuchte Freunde. Die Zeit wurde mehr in Treffen, Essen, Lachen und vielen Geprächen investiert. Besser als jedes Bild was man teilen kann. Vielleicht poste ich was mehr im nächsten Jahr. Habe Bilder von anderen Ständen, aber keine Lust zu sharen.
14.09.2018, 15:34
Beitrag #103
Pictures from Me

"Badass! Found no better word for him. He is for me the No. 1 villain from the Rising Sun line! The XM Deathstroke 1/4 statue has stolen many other statues the show at STGCC 2018. The pose, paint, aggressivity, style and base fits perfect. At the moment they are working on the unmasked head, was just not ready for the convention. Can´t wait to display him and my Batman Samurai together. Have fun to watch, next pictures will be from the Batman Sanity diorama."

[Bild: 1v2ewd.jpg]

Spoiler - 17 Pictures:
14.09.2018, 16:47
Beitrag #104
Klasse Bilder persönlich meine Nr.2.
15.09.2018, 07:46
Beitrag #105
Pictures from Me

"Was the first time an reveal happend which no one knows before and it all worth it. We are talking about an 1/6 scale DC diorama with 12 different characters specially designed by David Finch in collaboration with XM Studios. It looks unbelievable even with no paint at the moment, this piece blows you away. Have fun to watch, next pictures will be from Spider-Man."

[Bild: 1njccc.jpg]
[Bild: 2jeiwp.jpg]
[Bild: 32deqd.jpg]
[Bild: 4lteoy.jpg]
[Bild: 5onca3.jpg]
[Bild: 68hd4t.jpg]
[Bild: 7grccu.jpg]
[Bild: 8pvieh.jpg]
[Bild: 9yge5x.jpg]
[Bild: 107reh5.jpg]

15.09.2018, 09:50
Beitrag #106
Pictures from Me

"At STGCC 2018 the new base from XM Spider-Man 1/4 statue was showed. Now it looks much more balanced between the statue and base. Really like the new design from the base in size, sculpt and paint. What can i say more to this one, open the PreOrder! Have fun to watch, next pictures will be from the Guardians of the Galaxy."

[Bild: 1mofp4.jpg]

Spoiler - 17 Pictures:
15.09.2018, 16:32
Beitrag #107
Pictures from Me

"Let´s take a look at the Guardians of the Galaxy with the XM Rocket & Groot 1/4 statue and XM Star Lord 1/4 statue. Sculpt and paint are very nice. The pose from Groot is point on for me, you can feel the POWER from this character. Little Rocket on top waiting for more fighting, perfect. Star Lord jumps out of the destroyed cockpit, was taken down in fight. To my own surprise i like the comic version, because my GotG time started first with the movies. Have fun to watch, next pictures will be from the Transformers."

[Bild: 1ocfmu.jpg]

Spoiler - 24 Pictures:
16.09.2018, 09:04
Beitrag #108
Pictures from Me

"Now let the big boys play, Transformers. Silence, open mouth and wide eyes. That´s what happend to myself after i saw this statues for the first time in front of me. The XM Megatron 1/10 statue, XM Optimus Prime 1/10 statue and XM Starscream 1/10 statue are massive in every way. No need to repeat, but the details and sculpt are well done. The stand alone jet for Starscream feels like an real 1/4 statue from the size. Just awesome, everyone! Have fun to watch, must see which pictures are next."

[Bild: 1kcd88.jpg]

Spoiler - 29 Pictures:
16.09.2018, 10:17
Beitrag #109
Pictures from Me

"With the XM Hulkbuster 1/4 and XM Predator 1/3 statue we finish the day of sharing, more coming tomorrow. No need to write about the Hulkbuster, everything said before. Awesome statue with an beautiful red color. What an huge grail if you saw him like me for the first time. The Predator is a beast and i wrote a lot about him with other pictures. Still screams for me PREDATOR with this pose, love it! Have fun to watch, must see which pictures are next."

[Bild: dsc00126bpflo.jpg]

Spoiler - 24 Pictures:
17.09.2018, 10:32
Beitrag #110
Pictures from Me

"We start the last STGCC sharing day with the XM | LBS statues. There is Captain America 1/3 and from the Impact Line Juggernaut 1/7 and Spider-Man 1/7. Cap in 1/3 scale, comic verison, coming with switchout heads and arms. Alright! With the Juggernaut you can see the power from the Impact Line. The base shows so much going on in an amazing amount of details. Same for Spider-Man, will show his power after he is painted. Have fun to watch, must see which pictures are next."

[Bild: 04fi7g.jpg]

Spoiler - 39 Pictures:
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | Startseite | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation | Cookie-Einstellungen | Datenschutzerklärung

Polystoned-Shops: Sideshow | Toy-Palace | Amazon.de | DarkSide Collectibles | XM Studios Europe