Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.

Lord of the Rings Polystoned auf Facebook Polystoned auf Instagram
Aktueller
Shopping-Tipp:
InArt DUNE 1/6
Paul Atreides
 Shopping-Tipp
Einkaufen: Sideshow | Weta | Ebay
Amazon | Gentle Giant
DarkSide CollectiblesG Heroes XM Studios Sideshow Collectibles Amazon

Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
[XM Studios] License Neo-Apocalypse
10.10.2022, 12:49
Beitrag #1
[XM Studios] License Neo-Apocalypse
XM Studios News

"XM is proud to announce that we have joined hands with Keos Masons to bring you 1/4 scale Premium Collectibles based on characters set in the Neo-Apocalypse world.

Set in a period of great strife where a great divide exists between the Humans and the Androids— objects of their own creation. This conflict devastates the human population and a new era is born, with the Androids now ruling over most of Earth.

Working together with Marco Plouffe, who XM has worked with on statues such as the Batman Shogun, collectors will be able to look forward to statues of The 4 Horsemen, set to release very soon. XM is also working on the next line of statues called The Archangels, an elite warrior group that serve as the defenders of mankind against the androids."

[Bild: 310611435_43521229871hiffx.jpg]

[Bild: 309706902_43521240205hicxk.jpg]

[Bild: 310942815_43521234871lnch2.jpg]

[Bild: 310338288_43521226538iweyp.jpg]

Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
20.10.2022, 12:42
Beitrag #2
RE: [XM Studios] License Neo-Apocalypse
XM Studios News

The Neo-Apocalypse world setting tells the story of a group of sentient beings fighting for independence from humankind. Perceiving the rebellion from their former servants, an all-out war breaks out with the androids arriving at the extreme conclusion that humankind needs to be eradicated for the sake of all living beings. But does one extreme ideology justify the existence of another? Join us as we explore the backstory and motivation behind each major character in this exciting new world!

"I have put a lot of time, thought and energy into this and I am hoping that it resonates with you and that you will support me on this journey to expand the Neo-Apocalypse universe because there is so much more to explore!", Marco Plouffe.

[Bild: 312180659_44285666462dfdai.jpg]

[Bild: 311615897_44285657795iwic8.jpg]

[Bild: 311439603_44285662128y2i8o.jpg]

[Bild: 311913605_44285659795j2c1f.jpg]

27.10.2022, 17:30
Beitrag #3
XM Studios News

"Check out this in-depth interview with Marco Plouffe - the creator of Neo-Apocalypse - to learn more about the process behind the project, his collaboration with XM Studios as well as his future plans on expanding this universe.

XM has worked with Marco on statues such as the Batman Shogun, and collectors will be able to look forward to statues of the Four Horsemen, set to release very soon! XM is also working on the next line of statues called The Archangels, an elite warrior group that serve as the defenders of mankind against the androids.

We hope you enjoy this video!"

04.11.2022, 14:11
Beitrag #4
XM Studios News

"You are interested to find out more about the Neo-Apocalypse world? Read the lore at www.neo-apocalypse.com!"

[Bild: 312246772_4540790801672i5x.jpg]

28.06.2023, 11:42
Beitrag #5
XM Studios News

"The Neo-Apocalypse universe is ever expanding! Set in a period of great strife where a great divide exists between the Humans and the Androids, new lore information about the different Divisions has been revealed! Check it out here.

This is the first update of a long string of biweekly updates that will provide a clearer understanding of the setting and characters of the Neo-Apocalypse universe. Learn more about Neo-Apocalypse here.

Creative Direction, Design and Writing by Marco Plouffe of Keos Masons Branding & Graphic Design (Art Direction and Artworks) by Stéphane Faure (Beesub)

[Bild: 356396903_59783262578red2e.jpg]

14.07.2023, 12:28
Beitrag #6
XM Studios News

"The Neo-Apocalypse universe tells the story of a group of sentient beings, the Androids, fighting for their independence from the Humans. To gain a clearer understanding of the events that led to the Android uprising, an update to the lore page featuring chronicle data has been made. Check it out here.

Creative Direction, Design and Writing by Marco Plouffe of Keos Masons Branding & Graphic Design (Art Direction and Artworks) by St?phane Faure (Beesub)

[Bild: 359405550_60686853155g6iae.jpg]

[Bild: 359730977_606960541545tfd2.jpg]

[Bild: 360082175_60686856155mzih2.jpg]

[Bild: 360086487_60686850155c1iq0.jpg]

[Bild: 361084440_60686857488ssiu9.jpg]

[Bild: 359789121_60686863821zsfnf.jpg]

27.07.2023, 11:39
Beitrag #7
XM Studios News

"The devastating conflict known as the Neon War devastated large swaths of territory across the entire globe. And as Humankind would gather enough strength to fight against the Androids, both forces have managed to secure safe haven across multiple territories for their inhabitants. Yet, pockets of land remain in the midst of these territories where no scanning signal is found... Thought to be uninhabitable due to the ruinous effects of war and possible nuclear radioactive fallout, what's brewing in these parts is anybody's guess.

A map of the NEW WORLD has been made available on the Neo-Apocalypse website. Discover how different territories are divided between the Androids and Humans here. This is a new update in a long string of regular updates that will provide a clearer understanding of the setting and characters of the Neo-Apocalypse universe!

Creative Direction, Design and Writing by Marco Plouffe of Keos Masons Branding & Graphic Design (Art Direction and Artworks) by St?phane Faure (Beesub)."

[Bild: 362915123_61235129433h5cw3.jpg]

11.08.2023, 11:54 (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 11.08.2023 12:04 von GrumpyBear.)
Beitrag #8
XM Studios News

The archangels are the defenders of mankind. Humans selected for their valor, they are an elite soldier division that serves a beacon of hope in a world ravaged by devastating conflict. With a burden that weighs heavily on his shoulders, Michahel is the leader of the Archangels, tasked with leading Humankind's forces against the Android onslaught. And it is not a duty that he takes on lightly, pushing himself beyond any perceived limit on his mind and body... A private log entry by Archangel Michahel that provides a glimpse of his life is now available on the Neo-Apocalypse website. Read it here.

~~~~~~~~~

Here is an excerpt...

"I gotta get back in the suit as soon as possible. I’m needed on the field. We can’t lose Alaska and the last reports are a major concern. Rafael and Gabriella are holding their own, but I need to push us further. We lost a great deal of our Templars and God knows the military will just mess this up. They think they got this under control, but with these so called “Four Horsemen” out on the battlefield, they are just completely out of their league." Read more on Logs of Michahel.

~~~~~~~~~

This is a first log entry in a long string of regular updates that will provide a clearer understanding of the motivation and purpose of the main characters that makes the Neo-Apocalypse universe! Learn more about Neo-Apocalypse here.

Creative Direction, Design and Writing by Marco Plouffe of Keos Masons Branding & Graphic Design (Art Direction and Artworks) by Stéphane Faure (Beesub). Collectibles Production by XM Studios.

[Bild: 366703471_62029287354zafni.jpg]

23.08.2023, 09:29
Beitrag #9
XM Studios News

The 4 Horsemen are a group of sentient beings who fought for their independence and declared humankind to be unfit to inhabit the planet. Discover what would drive Isaac to take on the moniker of Death, Supreme Judicator of The Four Horsemen! As Death, this android would go on to strike fear into the hearts of the Humans, exposing the now-obvious truth of their moral void.

~~~~~~~~~

Here is an excerpt...

"They refuse to be accountable for their actions. They are not capable of change. I have thought this over and over, and I repeatedly end with the same conclusion: I will alleviate them from the burden of their own existence."

Read more about Death here.

~~~~~~~~~

This is a first log entry in a long string of regular updates that will provide a clearer understanding of the motivation and purpose of the main characters that makes the Neo-Apocalypse universe! Learn more about Neo-Apocalypse here.

Creative Direction, Design and Writing by Marco Plouffe of Keos Masons Branding & Graphic Design (Art Direction and Artworks) by Stephane Faure (Beesub). Collectibles Production by XM Studios.

[Bild: 368312730_62579502632cii1n.jpg]

14.09.2023, 12:37
Beitrag #10
XM Studios News

The backstory of Archangel Rafael is now available on the Neo-Apocalypse website. The Archangels are an elite soldier division made by the might of the remaining human nations, they are defenders of mankind and the last hope of humanity. Discover what haunts Rafael, the veteran of this cast of heroes! Read the first entry log here.

~~~~~~~~~

Here is an excerpt...

"Being an Archangel, “doing the greater good for humanity”… none of this makes me forget how far away I am from my family. The armor gets heavier every day and each life we lose weighs heavier on me as well. Sometimes I think I’ve done my part protecting humanity, maybe it’s time to go back home and just protect the ones I love instead. Am I a horrible person for wanting this?" Read more on Logs of Rafael.

~~~~~~~~~

Creative Direction, Design and Writing by Marco Plouffe of Keos Masons Branding & Graphic Design (Art Direction and Artworks) by St?phane Faure (Beesub). Collectibles Production by XM Studios.

[Bild: 375560324_1016131970759cob.jpg]

Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | Startseite | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation | Cookie-Einstellungen | Datenschutzerklärung

Polystoned-Shops: Sideshow | Toy-Palace | Amazon.de | DarkSide Collectibles | XM Studios Europe